The programme of the bi-annual ITS Forum of the EU EIP project and ITS corridor projects is nearly completed. Under the title ‘Traffic Management in a Changing World’ we are proud to present to you:
· Over 90 speakers and panel members from 15 different countries
· 15 parallel sessions
· 3 plenary sessions
· 1 exhibition area with demos
· 1 excursion to the Galileo Reference Centre (GRC), located in Noordwijk
· 1 pre-forum warm-up session for National Bodies and National Access Points
· 1 excellent cuisine diner at the historic Pope House, with a welcome speech of a member of the Provincial Executive of the Province of Utrecht
The key topics of the ITS Forum are:
· The future of Traffic Management: public vs private role, digitalisation, MaaS
· Traffic Information Services: best practices and quality of ITS data and services
· Data: Floating car data, big data, National Access Points
· C-ITS deployment, automated driving, automation in traffic management centres
· Freight transport: the multimodal perspective, intelligent truck parking, intelligent freight transport
· Evaluation of ITS and future scenarios.
Click HERE for the full programme of the forum.
Nearly 100 people have already registered for the event that will take place in Utrecht, The Netherlands. If you are involved in road traffic management, then the ITS Forum 2018 is a not to be missed event. Take the opportunity to join in this discussion, share your knowledge, create new business opportunities and make important steps in European policy development together. Do not miss the event and register at this PAGE.